Thursday, June 07, 2007

My lip piercing is tearing thru my lips & its super pain ! Wanted to replace the lip ring with a lip stud but the ball bearing of the lip ring cannot be removed ! My lips are swollen like sausages and its darn ugly ! The swelling is also causing my lip to crack, and i keep peeling off the skin, adding salt to the wound sia (-___-") Stupid lips, better heal soon ! ;x

Went to Kbox @ Cineleisure with rebekah, sulynn and siewhwee. Sang from 3pm - 8 pm. Afterwhich, all of us headed different ways. Went with hwee to meet desmond and we went to eat dinner at takashimaya. Waste my money sia -.- Lols.. After eating, we walked to far east because hwee wanna find her fren. Waited for her friend to finish work & we accompanied her friend all the way to cineleisure and afterwhich we headed back to hwee`s place to wait for her to bathe and we headed to stacy`s place after that to watch DVDs. Slacked there till 7am before heading back home. Was dead beat.. after bathing, i headed to bed and hibernated till 4 plus. And now, im still damn tired ! ;(

Anyways, pictures :D I`ve always got pictures ! Teeheeee..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me, siewhwee & a small ah lian named lynn ! :D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Siewhwee baby & Me ! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really miss your hair in my face


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home